Saturday, November 15, 2014

Color wheel


My color wheel was a weird piece to work on because I didn't know exactly what to do at first so I worked heavily on the design of it. I think the design is the main thing about the piece. I wanted to create movement and I did this with the different sizes of the circles. I also wanted to use circles in the design because all of it is in a giant circle. Colors are also important in this piece, the overall layout of them make the piece look interesting. The contrast with the black background also make the colors pop a little more and bring your attention to the piece. I wish I had experimented more with this piece but overall I do like the piece and it is one of my favorites of the year. So I am happy with it and don't feel like it really needs any changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment